Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Sunday, December 09, 2007, 8:44:00 PM

I was browsing through the net ( ya as u know i've been rotting at home since like forever) and i found a few images of Avril Lavigne that i find HOT.
:)






Hot kans kans kans.
*sizzles*

If only i'm born a man.
Kidding.

I don't know what bug bit me and i got a little hardworking and have that enthusiasm to scan, upload and show these pictures to you.
Well it takes a quite some patience you know,it takes time to scan, it also takes time to upload,so you all better appreciate these photos, u rarely get to see them and please do thank me for being so hardworking today. Thank me. :)


I hope more of those bugs bite me so that i can scan more pictures to share with u homos.At least these things got me occupied. Yay.



Lovey dovey.
Ah take a look at my parents. I don't know how many years back this is,but i'm sure that its way before either of the siblings are born.
Retro or what.
Haha, and i can't stop LOL-ing at my father's hair, and his shades.
Oh,look at my mummy's high waist red jeans.
Cool or what!

I wonder what if feels like for them to look back at all these pictures now.
I'm sure they're proud they're still holding on strong after a few hard years.


Now, here.
Hah,notice that sailormoon pink chop on the top left of the photo?
Yes, that's done solely by yours truly. :)
Itchy hands up till now. heh, and oh those candies on my hand, I love it!
Btw, don't need to comment on the same pair of pants the whole family's using, its the in thing back then. I guess. Hiakhiak. Garfield too.

Ah this, the highlight of today's post!
The fatty bom bom.Tsk tsk.
In case you don't know, thats none other than me.
Hold the comment to yourself k, thx.

And i tell you,i swear my younger brother was the cutest thing on earth LAST TIME.
I WISH HE NEVER GREW.
But too bad he did, i love him anyway.
:)