Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Monday, December 03, 2007, 10:12:00 PM



I'm selling of my asics kentaro to get myself a new shoe, anyone interested can mail me at yana_dayak@hotmail.com

Haha, so much of posting it here when only some people can read it.
Oh wells,posted it on livejournal and hopping that someone would get it. Too pricy maybe?
But hey, its as good as new yaw.


Anyway the past few days have been filled with events and i must say i didnt have time to rot this week.
Not even do my assignments, which is pretty bad.
Cause i'll delay all of it and it'll end up pilling up. And in the end, all my assignments is a last minute work.
Shesssh.
Kids are having their holidays now so i better prevent myself from being at town too much, its so infested with humans and i don't wanna see myself being there, suffocating and puking with the sights of disgusting humans.
Anyway, christmas is around the corner so alot of sale is coming up. Shop? u say.
I'm preventing myself from shopping too, so many december babies la!
And and i have a christmas exchange present to buy. :)) Hint hint.



Happy holidays homos! ;)



I want to lock you up in my closet, when no one's around
I want to put your hand in my pocket, because you're allowed
I want to drive you into the corner, and kiss you without a sound
I want to stay this way forever, I'll say it loud
Now you're in and you can't get out