Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Sunday, December 16, 2007, 8:21:00 PM

IT'S BRITNEY BITCH.

No, no, its diyanah.

Yesterday was quite a day la hor.
I didn't know that my saturday is gonna be exciting, cause i never thought that indian comps would be a fun thing to watch.

First before watching dance comp was botanics.

You ask why botanics?
Well, basically my lecturer wants me to rush all the way to there early on a SATURDAY morning to listen about the history and about some plants which of course, i'm not interested in.
So, let's just say i wasted first half of my day there.
Cause i did nothing and just went home 3 hrs after rushing for that stupid place.
Still, there's pictures.









I got home, sleep for a few hours and went out again to meet nad then tiq for the indian dance comp.
But when i met nad, yana was there too cause they wanted to buy tiq cake for the so called belated birthday surprise.
And surprised she was.
Haha, tiq tiq, so the cute one.
And nad, so the very lenger one u know. tsktsk.

Oh back to the indian dance comp.
I don't wanna say much, we felt left out. But somehow manage to enjoy the show, because the dance are all quite cool.
Diorang kalau da joget tk igt dunia, dengan penuh semangat kental.
baju mak oi....bermacam macam gaya. Kilat kilau.colour pon contrast siak.
Haha.

Oh going home part was funneh, we didnt get to catch the last train, and so we were stranded.
I do not wish to explain more, the only thing i know is, i owe people $$.
Because i was so broke and so were the girls.
So, thank you.


She's got a smile that would make the most senile
Annoying old man bite his tongue
I'm not done
She's got eyes comparable to sunrise
And it doesn't stop there
Man I swear
She's got porcelain skin of course she's a ten
And now she's even got her own song
But movin' on
She's got the cutest laugh I ever heard
And we can be on the phone for three hours
Not sayin' one word
And I would still cherish every moment
And when I start to build my future she's the main component
Call it dumb call it luck call it love or whatever you call it but
Everywhere I go I keep her picture in my wallet like here