Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Sunday, December 30, 2007, 4:48:00 PM

Yesterday was meet up session with my girl, Yasmin Idham.
I have yet to say this but thanks babe for the movie, the food and everything else.
:)


Munching on the popcorn.

I was meddling with my camera and found the night mode, and we took shots.
" Wah mcm kat club"

2nd shot.

Then, "Eh pose mcm ngah joget joget dlm club."
Haha.ridiculous shit.

Our eye washing session.



What's us without thesee.






What is meet ups without the constant laughing, ugly photos and eye washing session (cuci mata).
Hawhaw.

And trust yasmin, never share popcorns with her.
Her record is 10 minutes for one large pack of popcorns.
Crazy?

National treasure was great.
I was concentrating because i don't wanna get lost halfway watching the movie.
So i sat put at my seat watching the movie with full concentration.
And it was all worth it.
I wished i have a mind like one of them.
Then i can search for the treasure and be one rich bitch.Hoho.

Oh after movie was, like i say eye washing time, ahha.
Cute botak ang moh boys turn me ON.
I said "Botak boys are so HOT."
Min replied "On some heads only."
Which is very very true,lol.
Then it was the neverending sight of weird human beings.
Seriously.
Tskstsk.

And we sat and talk about our plans for 31st dec.
Party or just countdown.Hoho.

Oh talking about new year resolution, i havent think of mine.
Do you have yours?
And i don't think i have one.Heh.
Oh,maybe to look a lil older cause i dun want freaking young boys to come asking for my number.
Tsk!


The reasons why the neverending urge to dance.

I mean, please, do you want a piece of me?