Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Saturday, January 19, 2008, 11:52:00 PM

CHUCK BASS TARD.

I'm now catching up to gossip girls, go watch it u have time cause i think its so cool.
Plus, u wouldn't wanna miss the hotties.

Okay, this might be random, but you know
i feel so blessed to be single.
Or what they say sing-girls.
Many might be asking why am i single and whatnots, but hey, i like it this way.
I don't wanna feel attached and i don't wish to face the frequent quarrels or whatever thats gonna happen in any relationship
Although yes, at point of time, envy strikes
And i do miss those cuddly moments with your loved ones.
Oh heck, who says you can't cuddle up when you're single!
Its better this way, cause
YOU CAN CUDDLE WITH MANY MANY DIFFERENT ONES.

Gosh, did i just say that?
:)

And today is another stay home saturday cum rotting and non stop munching day.
No life?
Go to hell, i am a bummer today and i don't fucking care what you think.

But i worry of gaining weight though!

Anyway, yest was a visit to airport to just look around and drop by popeye's to tryout the goodies.
And yes, it was good, minus the fact that i feel so full after eating only 2 chicken strips!




So I tore up your letters
Took your picture off my wall
I deleted your number, it was too hard not to call
Felt a little better, told myself I'd be fine
Got to live for the good times up ahead