Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Friday, January 25, 2008, 9:15:00 PM

I was having a conversation with a friend of mine, who i think, you people don't have to know

Tough Luck says:
happy people grow
Tough Luck says:
just like flowers
Tough Luck says:
hahaha
+love BITES+ bratatatatata! :=þìŸv0†єď=:™ says:
no i dont grow
+love BITES+ bratatatatata! :=þìŸv0†єď=:™ says:
hahaha
+love BITES+ bratatatatata! :=þìŸv0†єď=:™ says:
act ya la
+love BITES+ bratatatatata! :=þìŸv0†єď=:™ says:
grow fat
+love BITES+ bratatatatata! :=þìŸv0†єď=:™ says:
but not grow taller


HAHA. I'm glad, the fact that i grow fatter is all due to being happy.
Not because i'm gonna be one obese short lady later in the future, but the fact that i am happy, and currently enjoying the current state of my life, I finally accept to be fat.
Well maybe a little. Haha.

And that conversation i had with that someone after a long long time,really brought out to something.
SOMETHING
i didnt thought still exist in a person like that. Well, basically, just tryna say i have a MAJOR ACCOMPLISHMENT.
I didnt thought that all these while, someone over the rainbow still feels for me after a long long silence. :D

And despite of being what i was last time ( to make it clear, a naive little girl), i still manage to make someone think of me now and then. When i thought i wasn't someone important back then.
And almost all the time, I was the only one hanging on.

Oh welllss
Its a different story now, i guess i'm happy the way we are now.

My holidays mood is here far too early. Wait a little man, i still have to go through the freaking examinations!


Its making me so angry
To know that the flame will always burn
When will I get over
When will I ever learn, ever learn