Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Sunday, January 27, 2008, 2:16:00 AM



I've looked for love in stranger places,But never found someone like you.
Someone whose smile makes me feel I've been holding back, And now there's nothing I can't do.

'Cause this is real, and this is good.
It warms the inside just like it should,
But most of all it's built to last.
All of our friends saw from the start.
So why didn't we believe it too?
Whoa yeah, now look where you are.
You're in my heart now.
And there's no escaping it for you.
'Cause this is real, and this is good.
It warms the inside just like it should,
But most of all it's built to last.
Walking on the hills that night with those fireworks and candlelight
You and I were made to get love right
'Cause this is real, and this is good.
It warms the inside just like it should,
But most of all it's built to last.
'Cause you are the sun in my universe,
Considered the best when we've felt the worst
And most of all it's built to last.


I'm on the verge of dying now.
For the whole of today, i sat at home infront of the computer and typed
typed and typed like there's no tomorrow.
I think i typed about 1000000000 words already.

Bleargh. I need time out! Where's my pay baby.