Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Tuesday, January 01, 2008, 6:16:00 PM



NEW YEAR BASHH

OSSOM.

What more can i say?
It was something worth waiting for and i had great fun time partying without worrying of anything.

Splendid bebehs!

Starting of eve new year was like shit, cause i had to practically wake up at 7 to get ready for school, headed to school with laptop in hand and with flu.Which totally mess up my morning.
Then head to ghost town just to know that I will be attending school just for 2 freaking hours.
Waste my precious sleeping time and freak, it was the mundane monday morning.
My class was like the only souls in school.

But afterall the mess,
my days went pretty much well.
Went shopping alone at cwp, home, met moon, met min,
AND THIS IS WHEN MY DAY REALLY STARTS.
Pictures will help do a little talking.

Bitchy mode- turn on.


Along orchard road.
Night along the road on that timing was neither fabulous nor exciting,
town was super boring and we had no choice but to make a move to the next destination,
CLARQE QUAY.

But this was the fun part, the only one i might say,
the part when..

I saw anuar zain and nudged min to alert her.
If it wasn't for me, there wouldn't be this picture, :)
ANUAR ZAIN.

CLARQE QUAY


I lost my mask and all the horns or whatever u call it, while dancing mcm rockstar in the club.








While waiting for the rest, we sat at the river and start our bitch mode, a lil by lil.


DANCING MODE: FULLY ON.








sweat mcm pig!

And till then,
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008 MOFOS!

My new year was absofuckinglutely beautiful!
How's yours?

Now its time for reality,diy.
School, you suck.