Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Wednesday, January 30, 2008, 10:12:00 PM

PEACE OUT

How about I MISS SHOPPING LIKE CRAZY
I have been broke for i do not know how long and it sucks sucks sucks big time.
Tsk, my pay is like soon, but it feels damn long.
So near yet so far. Haiyoh. And i know that if i am to get my pay this month it'll be like WTFFFFF.
Cause i worked for so little hours and that means so little $$$

:(

And i am sad, cause i got and F for my Child development test.
Why, Peter, Why?
I thought i like watching you, but why give me F.
So demoralising.
Now i have to work extra hard for the papers. Shit.
I don't see me passing with flying colours this semester. Actually i never did.
Oh now to think about making it to year 3?
I have doubts! God,i need you to help me.Please.



Another sad one,

Bye bye little lovable kiddos!


Today's my last day of attachment at NTUC-CC Woodlands 1.
and i am kinda sad actually eventhough the thought of not having to go back there every wednesdays for lesson excites me.
sad cause i can't be there to see the acts of SOME cute little kiddos.
My cute eyecandies and those pampered kiddos.

They can be irritating at times, but still, love them!

Especially this one! Rayyyy. *_*

And also the best mentor i've ever worked with, Mdm goh.
All the best to me for the next centre i am gonna get.
Hope it wouldn't be as bad as the first one.
God, please bless me with cute kids and nice mentor.


Before we go any more further
Let me put you up on this secret babe
I got novelties so appeasing
Feed my fetish please
Satisfy me babe