Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Saturday, January 12, 2008, 12:05:00 AM


Sometimes i wish parents would understand better,about us,youngsters growing up.
They should stop thinking that we live in their century.

STOP THINKING WE ARE IN YOUR PAST
Its 2008 for goodness sake and i dont think you need to handle me as if im a lil kid.
I know how to take care of myself and pleaseeeeeees
UNDERSTAND

It ssucks so bad not to be talking to you people and act like i'm invisible at home.
I don't wanna talk back but sometimes situations just makes me do so.
And that just leads to something worst.
They say talk to things out when u have a teenager daughter,but that wasn't what you parents did.
Its humiliating and i can't take it.
you will never know what i want to say cause all i do is keep,keep until the point of time i'll do things u wouldn't expect.

Sometimes, the urge to do something stupid really struck me,cause
I JUST WANNA HAVE A BREAK FROM BEING SO PROTECTED!







STOP COMPARING GIRLS AND GUYS.
JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE GUYS THE DESERVE FREEDOM AND GIRLS DON'T
ITS FUCKING UNFAIR
FUCKING UNFAIR!


anyway meet up and catching up with the girls was great.eventhough we didnt watch movie or do anything much, i still enjoy the time spent.
And although dirah wasn't feeling that well and at one point of time i feel like vomitting, i enjoyed the times.
Girlfriends never fail to make me feel better. :)


Sucker love is heaven sent.
You pucker up, our passions spent.
My hearts a tart, your bodys rent.
My bodys broken, yours is spent