Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Friday, February 22, 2008, 12:01:00 AM

Don't hold back,
is there anybody out there feeling something?


Today, when i came back to work, i was welcomed by a lot of yummy dishes.
And this means i am gonna gain weight back again.
Work sucks and i don't like it!

Today, i think i saw someone whom i shouldn't see, cause its not gonna help me do what i am suppose to be doing. I think its the someone i think. And i really think it is. I just feel that someone's presence from the side of my eye, and from then i am soooooo sure its the someone i think it is.And i don't like the fact that i see that someone i think is in Woodlands. Tak suka tak suka TAK SUKA SEKALI.
And please don't shift here, because i think it makes me feel very.....aku tk tau. Tsk.

WHY?


Your voice comes in and now its fading
I cant believe this is so frustrating
Cause you never seems to understand
And you let me slip straight through your hands
and how does it feel to be alone?