|
Saturday, February 16, 2008, 2:51:00 PM
Hi, i know. I am very in love with my iron on FUCK YOU badge. Don't ask me why, but just look at it and tell me why i should not love it.
Today is saturday and my plan is to stay home and read the notes up. But there are just so many temptations thats making me think twice about staying home. One,is chingay. I have been wanting to watch it since like,forever. Someone's offering to go with me but the thought of going there, just the two of us, is weird. So strike if off. Two, watch a movie. Wait, when was the last time i watch a movie? Ages ago, that i can't remember what was the last movie i watched. -_- Its someone's treat to meet the spartans. Eh, there's also P.s I love you, and JUMPER and AH-LONG pte ltd, and and and !!!!! So tell me, should i just dump my notes one side and start on it tomorrow and screw up during papers. Or just stay at home, read notes and watch tv and STILL screw up during papers.
Let's consider, diy.
Come home, now that you're gone I've finally realized That you were the best Come home, I won't forget the times that we had I'm wishing that you weren't a part of my past
|