|
Tuesday, February 12, 2008, 11:28:00 PM
 I have been trying to squeeze information from the 6 page notes i've written the whole day today. Minus all the breaks i had, to watch tv, and also frequent on and offs of the laptop. Checking myspace, bloghopping and whatnots. I can't seem to concentrate on reading the notes and getting myself to sit and mug.
The worse thing is that i am only memorizing facts for my first paper, and for the rest, like child devt paper, i have yet to touch on anything. So this means, i am soo screwed. Talk about child devt, do i even have time to study for the last module, SF? What the freak, i hate that module and seriously know shit about it. Think about the lecturer, makes me not want to start reading about that module! She suck so badly, that everyone in my class hates her. I don't even understand how she manage to be a lecturer. Does she even notice that she talks to no one in class?No one gives a fuck to what she's talking about. Tsk tsk, life sucks so be her. But i think at this point of time, it just sucks to be me.I am thinking of giving time for me to go on a date for valentine's, but with the amount of facts thats available in my brain for exams currently, i don't think i would even have time for valentine. :(
For crying out loud, help me focus!
Rewind to the first time that I felt it coming I knew it would not last
|