Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Tuesday, February 19, 2008, 12:21:00 AM

I think my social life is so boring already.
Angry Hand Shake
I have nothing to look forward to whenever i'm online or just surfing the net doing what a normal human being would.
I think i need to make my circle of friends bigger.
Make my life more colourful please cause i can't stand it being so dull like this.

MOVING ON..

2 down one more to go.
Just do it. Even if it means to flung.
I feel like i miss work, not the work actually but just the usually staff i crap with, especially the food too. I think its better for me not to work cause working makes me fat. =/
God, thats so fickle,which part of work am i missing?

And just for the record, i think this boy is hot.


RYANN SHECKLERRRRR ^_^


AND HIM TWO



AND HIM THREE

make them my boyfriend k? :D
Eh, i need a boyfriend?
Ya those who i can just depend on when i'm lonely and throw them away when i don't need them.
Any takers?


And do you ever feel like you're alone?
And do you ever wish you'd be unknown?
I could say that I have..