Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Monday, February 04, 2008, 10:40:00 PM

IF LOSING WEIGHT MEANS THIS,


Then i'd rather be called fat.
This just made me think twice about losing weight and at least be a lil skinnier.
Mugcow, they look so freaking scary with their bones sticking out their body like that.
Let's just say, i'll puke if i were to see anyone in the streets like that.
Gross.

All i'm asking for is to lose that tummy and those fat arms. Other than that, i don't wish to be that skinny! Anorexic! :/

Oh anyway, Nad, i read her post and i'm so clueless.
Didn't expect that kay.




I should start mugging.
Come on diy. Come on.
3 papers and thats it for this semester.


I don’t wanna forget the present is a gift
And I don’t wanna take for granted the time you may have here with me
‘Cause Lord only knows another day is not really guaranteed