Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Friday, February 01, 2008, 6:36:00 PM



JUST LIKE A STAR BABY.

Now it's time for me to run,jump around with joy and shout out
HOORAY
Cause finally, we're officially done with assignments and whatnots.
I am so ultramega happy now that i don't have to get my brains working to think about assignments and its deadlines.
:)
No more early mornings, long wait for buses and squeezing in the bus crowd.
EXCITING


Now tell me, why am i home at this point of time, when i'm supposed to be out there, at least celebrating my victory. Haha, right~
Talking about victory now huh diy,
you haven't even pass your exams now you have the cheeks to talk abt victory.
Go study for exam, you cuckoo.

I shall stay home today, to save money for tomorrow's outing with the long unmet gfs.
So exciting, its been awhile since i last met those ppl.
WEEEE

Hey, v days around the corner, what's your plan angels?

Imagine there was no tomorrow
imagine that i couldn't see your face
there'd be no limit to my sorrow
so all i can say