Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Monday, February 25, 2008, 1:54:00 AM

Last year's wishes Are this year's apologies

When secrets reveal, truth untold.

Secrets are always so juicy aren't they?
I love secrets.

I love sheesha too.









Girls, can we be the next Jabbawockees?

Please don't worry bout me i'm fine, only gonna play the fool one time.


I still hate the fact that i am working and non stop munching, i'm getting paranoid.

We're the new face of failure
Prettier and younger but not any better off
Bulletproof and loneliness
At best, at best