Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Sunday, March 23, 2008, 11:12:00 PM

I am not a soccer freak but while my father's watching, i had no choice but to join in.

I can't help it but laugh out loud when Man u's player scored another goal at the 80th minute or so.

And i saw the look of disappointment on my father's face right that moment.
How not to be, when just about 1 or 2 minutes ago, Christiano ronaldo scored one.

Tsktsk.
No luck for Liverpool, Man u certainly kicked their ass for this match. Totally.

Well, thats all, just felt like blogging about this!Bye