|
Tuesday, March 04, 2008, 12:10:00 AM

I'M NOT CRAZY I'M JUST A LITTLE UNWELL.
Firstly, Home united soccer players ate at Siam Kitchen today :) Sungguh la hot, they make me nervous. And i forced my supervisor to serve them cause i can't afford to stand in front of those 19 people serving them. Aduhh~ tidak. Sungguh tidak kena gaya. Lol. Dan mereka sungguh la annoying. Heh
Secondly, I am so not excited for this sem's result, I sense something bad :(
Thirdly, I think i'm a workaholic? Maybe its just me, cause everytime people ask me out, the reason that i could come out with is "Sorry, i'm working today." Well that suck, cause i need time out!
Forthly, I wanna work at CCK's cotton on. Gerek or what? I'm considering man. Hmmmmm
I tried that good boy game But the dope boy's turning me on It's just that he know what I want So bad, I love that, I can't leave 'em alone
|