Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Monday, March 17, 2008, 12:45:00 AM

Oo yeah.

Friday was what we thought to be a mundane one, cause first plan was to meet up with Mel and Rahoho. But Mel got the wrong date and i think it clashed with her other plans, so end up, it was only me and rahoho strolling along the streets of town, with no ultimate plans of where to go. And thanks to her, people stared at me as if its a crime to sit at the seats along orchard rd. An hour of people staring at me like i owe them something. Kns. Next time, i'll come an hour later from the time we planned k! Grr.

So, since we had no other plans and the thought of just town itself bores us to death, we catched the horror movie, Rule # 1.
Not a bad movie i must say. Not the usual horror movie i've watched. Well to a certain extent. Not a cliche ending. 3.5/5


After movie ended it was barely 9 and the thought of going home was far beyond our minds. After further calls and sms and fickle minding (?!) we decided to go Sheesha at boat Quay, Sahara.



Well at least we got ask a few others to join us, and that includes Moon.


The food, cocktail and company was great, so everything turn out good even if it was a very last minute plan. :)

And IF my friday wasn't great enough, my saturday went superb with an sms starting from Yasmin idham.
Since i had been missing teletubby alot, her plan to chill there was a NOT TO MISS session.




Assets.



Everything about teletubby was great except for the tiny miny part that i hate.
I never fail to turn any darker everytime i'm there.
FFFFFFuuuccckk.
Even a mere 10 minutes standing under the hot sun would make me have tan lines. Kanina. So irritating. Leave me there more than 6 hr?
Nigga sia!

Then it was home sweet my home, we chilled watched crap movies and crapped all along till the show ended. Moon came along again this time and overnight at mine. So we had our small slumber party, with the neverending girl's talk throughout the night. <33





Trying hard to reach out
But when I tried to speak out
Felt like no one could hear me
Wanted to belong here
But something felt so wrong here
So I prayed I could break away