|
Friday, March 28, 2008, 1:23:00 PM
Today is off day, and i see me staying home all day long. As u all know, im broke currently and is patiently counting days till my pay comes in at the end of the month.
Day check: Friday (God it seems so weird staying at home on friday)
Abt 3 more days till my savings account breathe normally again. Now i am just using whatever i have for my my fares and meals at home. And the whatever i have, is not really helping cause,.Well, easy said, NOT HELPING AT ALL.Sheeshh.
Im now typing with a very bad flu and sore throat. Im wondering whats wrong with the freaking nose. Maybe its sinus? Im so prone to getting flus and nose blocks everytime i wake up from sleep. And that usually happens when i sleep ultra late and wake up super early. Hmm, lemme see. And sleeping late and early wake ups are like a normal routine and an everyday thing for me, therefore, it shows that i am gonna have flu for the rest of the time i sleep late. I seeeeeriously need to manage my sleeping time. "Sleeping management" I feel like im so used to this sleeping time that when sch reopens, im gonna have a dead hard time waking up and heading off for sch.SOMETIMES, i wish im in RP. SOMETIMES ONLY. MOST OF THE TIME, I think its a dread to travel to school. And EVERYTIME, i feel that i dont need and dont want to go to sch. Ok, im blabbering too much already. First, it was money, then its my health, then sleeping and now sch. I've got so many problems la, humans never have enough things that makes them happy. Whatever la, im still very thankful to god that im still here breathing and blessed with many things in life.
Till then, i'll stil be counting days to my pay. And, i think i might be saying my last & final goodbye to Siam Kitchen,heh. I THINK ONLY.
and
JABBAWOCKEEZ IS OFFICIALLY THE AMERICA'S BEST DANCE CREW.
Oceans apart day after day And I slowly go insane I hear your voice on the line But it doesn't stop the pain If I see you next to never Then how can we say forever
|