Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Saturday, April 05, 2008, 1:32:00 AM

I can't believe schools gonna start soon. I dont think this 2 months feels like its 2 months.
I'm not gonna get enough of holidays. God.
I don't want school yet. Bring it far far away from me, its making me so miserable. :(

And this can't go on any longer, i have to stop this. Please don't bother me, i am still gonna stick to my decision and whatever you do, its not gonna change anything.
I'm fine with the life i'm leading now, i don't need anyone to be a part of me cause i have my frens all around. They are just what i need.



This is the way that we love
Like it's forever
Then live the rest of our life
But not together