Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Wednesday, April 09, 2008, 11:29:00 PM

I had to travel all the way to Dhoby Ghaut early in the wee hours, where at that point of time, usually, i would still be in dreamland. All because i had to meet up with the mr photographer, dyn to help him for his project or somesort like that. Well, good intentions. I helped a friend at least, and i hoped it turned out good after so many things i had to do to make the outfit go along with the shoot. Well, lucky enough i didnt have to strip or what la! gee.


And since i had no plans after that, met up with Nurul and had CHEESE all the way. From Double cheese takoyaki, Cheesy chicken curry and I can't remember whats the last cheese i had. Okay main point is, it all adds up to my spare tyre, which frankly speaking, i don't need at all. In other words, gain weight! (!!!!!!)

Oh, not forgetting, we even had our Ben & jerry's. Banana split. Mind you, that is like a total of 1000000 g of fats.





That apart, after getting tired of Dhoby we headed back to Woodlands to accompany Nurul pluck out her wisdom tooth (someone's got braces on). And god, now did i realize how ugly our tooth is when is plucked out. So long and ermmm big?
And i never would want to get a wisdom toothache. Must be an experience that suck. And, i hate dentist since i was young. So, that makes it worse.

Lying in my bed I hear the clock tick And think of you Caught up in circles Confusion is nothing new You say Go slow I fall behind The second hand Unwinds