Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Thursday, April 24, 2008, 12:05:00 AM

I think i get pissed unnecessarily at times, and my family are the ones i vent my anger to, especially the little brother. I am so evil eh?Tsktsk. What can i say, i just have those random mood swings at time. Sorry la.

♥............................................................................♥

And during this point of time, i realise that it is so true that humans never love to see other people happy.
Humans just think about themselves. Selfish motherfucking toot toots.
How would you feel if someone just talk about the bad things when its something good or at least something that we should be happy about?

I don't understand human and their thoughts. Its not that i am saying i'm perfect but there are just this handful of people that couldn't stand the sight of looking at other people enjoying whatever they've got.It's that person's right to be happy of what they have and its ur job to just buzz off and mind your own business.
Maybe these people just lack love from others that they go around bothering people who are enjoying every bits of their life.
FFFF MORONS.

Anyway, definitely,maybe is nice. Next, should be forbidden kingdom and superhero movie.
I need something to crack me up.


I hyperventilate
Looking for help somehow somewhere
And no one care
I'm my own worst enemy