|
Sunday, April 20, 2008, 11:23:00 PM
 Its the end of the first week of school and i must say, it felt like a breeze. Its G R E A T that my timetable this semester is so slack but it wont last very long u see. I guess the school's making us chill for now and not be too stressed up cause right after our term break, which is the 8th week, all the dreadful days of attachment will come along. And totally suck like fuck. I'll be having attachments from MONDAY to FRIDAY 8.3O AM TO 5 PM. Freaking 8 hrs! And worse, WE ARE NOT FREAKING PAID, NO, NOT EVEN A SINGLE TEEENY WEENYY CENT. how cool is that?! one word PATHETIC. ok two, FREAKING PATHETIC.
There's like so many things to be angry about! First, is the long hours we have to be in the centre, Second, its the stress we're gonna face handling all the children and coming up with lesson plans, third, its the thought of working and the need to put in effort, without $$$ (come on man, the world now works with $$$$), forth, the centre itself, what kind of atmosphere, teacher and supervisor we're gonna get. God, i can continue blabbering and complaining about this. It'll never end but what have i got to say! DAMN.
Also, i hate 3rd yr for god's sake. At least let us breathe man! Its just the 1st wk of school and they're bombarding us with assignment deadlines! I'm not kidding you. Tskkk
Not very nice uh. I'm wondering if i can hold on and stay.
So I won't hesitate no more, no more It cannot wait I'm sure There's no need to complicate Our time is short This is our fate, I'm yours
|