|
Wednesday, May 14, 2008, 11:58:00 PM
Alamak, i think the time is flying too fast that i couldn't even keep track of the days and date! and this just simply mean that i really have to prepare myself to face kids. More and more kids and their antiques. Sigh. My attachment period will be such a dread for me man. Thats the point of time, i'll be separated from slack and be putting my social life on hiatus. Damnit, that sure do suck huh?
Chill diy, chill. When August comes, i will be enjoying another 2 months of holidays. With time going at this speed, August will be here in no time!
Self- motivation is good you know! and so are random photos. :)



.jpg) .jpg)
I've got a way of knowing, When something is right, I feel like I must have known you, In another life, Cause I felt this deep connection, When you looked in my eyes, And I can't wait to see you again
|