|
Wednesday, May 28, 2008, 8:38:00 PM
BLOW ME AWAY..
This is really annoying TO THE MAX. Whenever its the day i'm supposed to be smiling, this irritating thing always come to annoy my life. What else could it be? FLU LA. Kns please, its really getting on my nerves and i couldn't take it anymore. I wish i could do something to make it go away. I do not really know whether its sinus or what? cause it seems like i get FLU every now and then. If not today, tomorrow, if not tomorrow, later, or the day after tomorrow. It sucks and i don't like it. I can't breathe and i'll keep tearing and i'll end up using about 10 packets of tissue before my flu tend to go away. SUCCCKKK BALLSSS.
According to a site i research on, "Ideally you shouldn't take any medication for this, because blowing your nose is the safest, cheapest and most effective method of helping your body defeat a virus. The simplest remedy is to inhale steam and drink lots of fluids, to help liquefy the mucus."
Yes i know i very semangat go research and all, but i need to know what! So as it is up there, they say that i should blow my nose to get rid of the virus. But what the FISH, i blow my nose nearly ten thousand times whenever i have flu. How come i still get Flu every now and then!!!!!!???? Tense, very tense man. Then i should go boil some water and inhale as much steam as i want. Then we should see..
And i am very sure those who spend time around me will notice this already. I will always get flu suddenly. I know i am allergic to dust, but OI don't need to have flu everyday what!!!!
My mum noticed this too, and whenever i'm at home sneezing and blowing my nose away, she will come to me and say that i have some disease. Then she would go along saying that i should just go operate my nose so that i won't get flus frequently. Is there any kind of operation that could help me? I cannot take this man! Its killing me. And please, i don't wanna have flu when i'm at the childcare centre. Then tell me how many make up attachments i am gonna do if i have flu at least once a week? TOUCHWOOD!
AND PLEASE, I WOULD REALLY DO WANNA HAVE THAT OPERATION. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


 tembam kan aku?! Grr.
Ok bye, a whole update dedicated just for my flu. Coolshit.
The flowers are faded now, along with your letters They will never see the light of day, cause I'll never take them out There's no turning back, it's for the better Baby I deserve more then empty words and promises I believed every thing you said, and I gave you the best I had
|