|
Tuesday, May 13, 2008, 12:45:00 AM
Don’t tell me you’re sorry cuz you’re not Baby when I know you’re only sorry you got caught
WHAT'S MINE IS YOURS,BABY.
 I catched What happens in Vegas, finally. After much procrastination. And i thought that it was a nice movie, a tension releaser. A movie for those who are facing stress. And for those who thinks that opposites doesn't attract, when the fact is that, it doesn't really matter. It may be typical, but i love it how the story goes. It just basically shows what humans really are.
I'm wondering now, if Jack fuller could kneel down to ask for her to marry him. Why is it so difficult for some? Ya know what i'm sayin.

I SAY SCREW, YOU SAY, YOU SCREW?!
You look so dumb right now Standing outside my house Trying to apologize You’re so ugly when you cry Please, just cut it out
|