Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Thursday, May 22, 2008, 9:56:00 PM

I just bloghopped, and i happen to read this particular blog.
A girl who dedicated the whole blog to her late father, who just passed away recently.
And that really made me tear, and think about her fate. *condolences*
What happens if it was me, being her shoe?
I am very very impress, and i say that she's a very strong girl. It's really amazing how she handles it. Of course she is sad, but reading her entries really opened up my eyes. I'm sure the death of the father is really fresh and it would really impact her life, but somehow, there's just something that made her sound really really calm.I really could not imagine being in her shoes. Totally. She goes saying about how it would be to celebrate Hari raya this year without her cute father.It really really really touched me. And thats the reason i blogged about this. Cause i thought that it would help remind people to,
TREASURE EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN LIFE BEFORE ITS TOO LATE. REGRETTING DOES NOT SOLVE ANYTHING IN THE END.
----------------------------------------♥------------------------------------------------


This week was supposed to be a HAPPY WEEK, as written in my organizer. But it wasn't afterall.
Earlier in school, i got to know the childcare centre that i'm attached to, and it wasn't something i look forward to. AT ALL.
I'm attached to NTUC-CC at TOA PAYOH. YES, TOA PAYOH.
Now let me dread my 34 days attached there. Oh my god. Why?!!
Its worse than working in a factory la! I HATE SCHOOL SO MUCH NOW. Please, let time pass by like a jet train. :(

I CAN'T WAIT FOR BANGKOK. PLEASE CHEER ME UP. I NEED THIS GETAWAY BEFORE THE HORRENDOUS ATTACHMENTS STARTS! SO freaking DISAPPOINTED! >:(









I can happily say goodbye to social life when attachment starts. Cause god, school have no mercy! I already have attachments, there's still assignments!
KILL ME.


Feels like were on another level
Feels like our loves intertwine
We can be two rebels
Breaking the rules
Me and you
You and I