Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Saturday, May 10, 2008, 12:10:00 AM

I just came out of the shower when i heard my mum shouting, saying that there's someone who committed suicide. I've never seen any scene like that so i rushed out as fast as i could, as if the body's gonna fly away any second. But you know, it will stay there la of course,fo at least a few hours.
Ya as i was saying..As i curious as i was, i ran out with my bathing towel and look out the window. I saw a body covered with a white plastic, and a few police car, and an ambulance.


Yes, indeed there's someone who committed suicide and that was my first encounter, to see a dead body lying with blood all over.
The process took quite long. I had to wait a few hours before i get to see what's under the plastic. I really was so curious about how it looks like and all.
but
it took so damn long for them to remove the plastic that I still manage to jog for abt 10 mins. Still, the police's not done with the statement and whatever they need to. Then while i was getting ready to go out, my mum shouted again, alerting me that they've removed the plastic, and they were taking photographs of the dead body. Which is like a few damn hours later.
I didn't wanna look down initially, but as i say, curiosity drives me. So this was what i saw.




That's how far my camera can zoom.

Astaraghfirrulahalazim.

Scary isn't it, i was so sad to see such a sight. As kpo as my mum is, she went down to take a look, and when she came back she told me that the apek jump down after much quarreling with the daughter, o something like that. Oh my, i would be in so much guilt for all my living years, if i were her.

Sigh.
i'm wondering why would people think of suicide sometimes when it can hurt so much.
Why don't just let god take ur life, when it is really the time to go.
Some people just can't wait to leave life, but some are just afraid to leave.
You know?