Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Thursday, May 08, 2008, 9:51:00 PM



I so think that i should get this top.
Firstly, cause its black in colour,which explains why i should get it. ^_^ Although the design is in pink, i still think it chic and just a nice simple top which would definitely suit me!
Secondly, there's a pretty name on the top itself.
SHECKLER BABYY!
Just to clearly show i'm a fan of his. Like, duhhh!
So tempting, i could proudly walk down anywhere with his name on my chest!Wooo. Loveable.

SCHOOL IS MORON.
period.

I recognize the way you make me feel
It's hard to think that
you might not be real
I sense it now, the water's getting deep
I try to wash the pain away from me
Away from me