Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Sunday, May 18, 2008, 10:41:00 PM


I think i'm more of a dreamer rather than an achiever.

These are the point of time i'm having difficulty breathing,financially. This is the point of time, where i would restrict myself from going out get stuck in between four walls, with just music, laptop, me, myself and I.
But luckily, kendarat helped me by a lil bit. Phew.

Anyway, i'm having headache right now, and it hurts like chichi. I can't stand up and walk properly cause everytime i do, my head would start spinning and it feels like as if someone's squeezing my brains.


I still have my literature review to do by tomorrow and i don't see myself ready to work on it. I should force myself to stop procrastinating already. I have been doin that till today, and this just means, its another last minute work from me. I can't delay any longer cause i have no more time to do so. Like i say, time is running so fast, that i couldn't even catch up with it, what more slow myself down! I'll just end up being at the losing end.
FAIL.

NOW, i thought i said i start on it at 9pm. But look at the time now!
Its abt 1 hr 50 minutes late. but I still don't feel like working on it!
Grrrrr



3 hrs later....




k, kidding. i shall do it.
Oh life sucks!


* PICTURES ABOVE ARE FROM IRON MAN MOVIE DAY.

I just wanna live
Don't really care about the things that they say
Don't really care about what happens to me