|
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Saturday, May 03, 2008, 1:29:00 PM
She don't believe in shooting stars, but she believe in shoes and cars.This cant be right, its Saturday and i'm planning to stay home. All because i feel like i shouldn't go out, but the urge to do so is there. That's somehow ironic. Okay,Maybe also because its the fact that i'm having my period, which just makes me very uneasy and moody. So i think its better to stay home and entertain my own mood swings alone rather than throwing tantrums without any particular reasons to other people. My mind is not really giving out alot of info now, so i think i better get some rest first. I have to work on 2 summaries later on so i need as much rest that i can get! No doubt, school still suck now, then and foreverrrr. Oh anyway, i'm getting used the hair i'm having now and i believe that i should not meddle with any other colours for now. Ya, i'm afraid of losing hair too you know! Don't think that i'm not. Just because i keep on dye-ing my hair a few times, doesn't mean i don't think of the consequences. I did it cause i can't live with awful colours on me. So this would be the last change i have until....god knows when. These are random ones: If daddy yankee were to come to Singapore to have a concert, i swear imma be there, and that'll be one of my craziest night dancing and shouting and shaking to the rhythm of his reggaeton songs. You know why? Cause i just watched the $2 bill concert held at NYC, and hell i love it. Splendid man. That's just in tv, imagine if it was real.. Everybody go, NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA ROMPE ROMPE!! And to you, i just can't be bothered anymore. I'm sick of you,playing around with my feelings. P.s :Girlfriends, when are you all free? We seriously need to meet up! I'm gonna start attachments pretty soon you know!♥ We'd cross the deepest oceans Cargo across the sea And if you don't believe me Just put your hands on me |
|