Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Wednesday, May 07, 2008, 6:43:00 PM



This made my Tuesday morning a little exciting, though i had to wake up extra extra early to make my way there(as early as 6am), even if class starts at 9am,its still worth the time. I've been craving for it since forever and it feels darn good to finally have it! :) Thanks mellie, for willingly accompanying me to have hotcakes with sausage summoree (!!) on some random tuesday morning! Love love.

Have you ever tried online shopping?
If not, i advice you not to, cause hell. Online shopping is so so so addictive.
Now, staying at home will also make me lose my money! so might as well go out and have fun! But wells, online shopping isn't that bad after all, i get to choose tops i want without having to walk from one mall to another, i can just click click, in my comfy home, and get nearly everything i need. Plus! I get to choose from more varieties of clothing. Meaning, i won't see any other bitches wearing the same thing. ♥

But sometimes, online shopping do get on my nerves, when my item gets OOS (OUT OF STOCK) which basically just ruins everything. I was so happy i found some sweater i like with just the perfect material and design, and i was planning to order and transfer the money right after that.
BUT item just had to be out of stock. So that kinda suck abit. Oh well, some say i'm just not fated to have it! Sad.



NO, ITS NOT TWO DIFFERENT HOODIES.
its just reversivble. Chicken neneh, so pretty kan?! But sadly, i can't have it. daymmmnn.
Pretty pricing summore, WHY OOS?TELL ME WHYYYYYYY.


AND ANOTHER THING TO BLOG ABOUT.
If you're thinking of going to some slimming therapy, please be ready to get a burning sensation on your desired body part. And i mean it, BURNING HOT as in HOTT HOT BURN.
Yes, its that bad. You guys might think those people who get wrapped with clear film don't feel anything, they just have to lie down without any pain and once unwrapped, tadahhh..a slimmer sexier body.
HELL NO. I've tried it for some trial session and no it wasn't nice.Though they measured my tummy and i assume i lost SOME, which i know i don't cause obviously it might need u to go for a few sessions. HORRENDOUS.
I nearly cried for the whole 20 minutes that they wrapped my tummy and left me waiting in the room burning. And i was trying every possible way to make the burning feeling ease.
Not just that, after the 20 minutes, obviously,they have to take out the film, and that is another hurting part. Like you know, pulling of plaster on your body part, which feels like plucking out hair!
Tsktsk, what an experience. But oh well, u need to experience to know right! so there goes my horrible experience which i'm sharing with you. Lucky for mellie and me, its FREE. Phew.
But we're trying out something other than slimming (duhh!another slimming session is pure suicide). :)) :))
Now i understand why they say being gorgeous means going through hell lots of pain.
Not saying gorgeous, just trying to be slim means A MOTHER WHOLE LOT OF PAIN! haha.

I wonder if you think of me
Somewhere in the shadows of your mind
I find I think about you all the time