|
Thursday, May 01, 2008, 11:04:00 PM
Your number one spendthrift in the wholewide world is not a 100% spendthrift afterall. :)
I have a savings account la bebeh! Am i proud of myself or what?!? Ya ya i know, most will be surprised to here yours truly, save. Which is like, What?No no no no, it must be some joke. But yes yes yes yes, i did open up a special account for me to save at least, a pretty amount of fifty dollars. Thanks to mizah and the friendly kakak teller at DBS. Kinda proud of myself, but a little bit of doubt. Would i be queue-ing at the end of the month? Lol.
Anyway, i spend the whole of Wednesday doing nothing but shopping. A lil bit here and there, but basically everything that just makes my $$$$$ flow like water. I was at watson shopping for what i call NECESSITIES and upon wanting to settling my payment. It reached an amount that got my eyes pop out a little. O.O So yeah, i'm still a spendthrift but a "saver-spendthrift". If you know what i mean. Heh
Then i bought dyes for my hair, and it turn out so much better then previous.
NO, MY HAIR'S NOT DONE YET.
UNTILLLL LABOUR DAY,i head to the salon to get my desired hair along with Mizah. I want something like this:
 BUT as the saying goes, YOU DON'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT. And i think that is sooo true true true,since its my 28141095th time trying to get this hairstyle, it didn't turn out right. Yes, i didn't get what i wanted. That just means i'll have to live with it and be called OLD LADY for as long as my hair stays this way.
I'm quite disappointed actually, i liked the burgundy hair colour i had before bleaching the fringe. Though it looks fakely black, its nice. Damn! then now its ugly again :( Oh welllsss!
Lastly,i love TILLY'S. ♥ Till then, happy figuring out how i look!
It's been the longest winter without you I didn't know where to turn to See somehow I can't forget you After all that we've been through
|