|
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Sunday, June 08, 2008, 12:48:00 AM
Acoustic songs are lovely.Presenting you, FLUSH. They did Oasis's song in acoustic and i thought it sound really great! Love it. The lady vocalist really had great vocals! And i think Prince of Wales might just be the next hangout place. Love the aura of that place and especially the band playing not forgetting the non-stop oogling! Hehe. Cuma only thing is its situated dekat Little India, so weird. Hah. Jam jars! ♥ Its the start of holidays and i don't feel that it should be called one. Holifuck. (!!!!!!!!!) I just came back from work and god, its been awhile since i ate Thai food. So just now before starting work., ape lagi! i gobbled up all the food on the table la Sungguh sedap menjilat jari beb! :) Its gonna be so called my last few days at work so might as well just get those fatty food for now cause right after the holidays. i wont even have time to work, which means, no more oily fatty food for me. Boohoo. I can smell Bangkok already. Oh my... Please help me lessen the tempt to shop now cause i really need to save up for the trip! Eh, waddya think of diy with dreadlocks? OMG, usher punya dance in Make Love In The Club sungguh sexy sih, the part when he and the boys dance, yg mcm heartbeat tu. Cooooool. Tengok tengok. http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZqqY07OZWps After all of these times that we've tried I found out we were living a lie And after all of this love that we made I know now you don't love me the same |
|