|
Monday, June 02, 2008, 11:52:00 PM
 First day of attachment just made me open up my eyes and realise that This world is really so small. ( some reasons i says so ) So small that my dreams of meeting Ashton Kutcher will come true. Okay,that was crap.
Although the world is small.... My centre is really big, and i am so impressed. Its my first time being in a centre that big or should i say enormous. Its an NTUC Childcare and it caters to even infants! Yea, infants! How cool is that. I wished i could work with them but handling infants might need me to have a certain qualification. Too bad for me. I was asked to help handle the Kindergarten 2 children. Wow. My first time, but the children are good. So are the teachers. And i hope this impression could last for as long as i'm gonna be attached there. That is for the rest of the month, till August. So i guess i shall endure all the pain and sacrifices for now. Pray that all will be good. Insyallah. I'm glad that the centre is not as bad as i thought, FOR NOW.
Other than that, i must really really save up my energy for attachment man, I , have been yawning all the while when i'm at the centre and that is not good at all. I might just fall asleep watching the kids have their naptime man!
"Teacher diyanah, Why you got so many white hair??" That really tickles me. Lots Of Laugh. I mean, Laugh Out Loud.
Okay, bad news next. Btt is coming soon and as usual, i still haven't study for it. I'm so dead. This just shows how much i'm not fated to drive. :(
Another one, I HATE MORNING MRT CROWDS. Especially those Kiasu Singaporeans who just can't understand the meaning of Patience. Arghhh, let me slap some patience and make you kiasu people wake up!
And here goes Overdue pics from Friday. The day i met Tyler. Hehe


 
Its you, and me Movin at the speed of light into eternity Tonight, is the night To join me in the middle of ecstacy
|