Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Saturday, June 28, 2008, 1:45:00 PM

Why can't we seem to put it together.

Ya know? I just can't see myself relaxing for the time being. I feel like there's so much things to do that just by thinking about it makes me all stressed up.

I am wishing so hard that these whole month of attachment will fly really really fast.
Its my 2nd week of attachments only and i feel like i've had enough of that place.
Not that i don't like the centre, the children or the teachers, its just the amount of workload that i've gotten thats making me feel so B L E A R G H.

Even studying for O levels wasnt this bad. Tell ya the truth, this is the first time that i feel i have sooo many things to do and that i have so little time to finish.
Not that last time i didnt have alot of work to do, its just that this time. Its different. Way different that now and then i'd just sit down and think, how weird is all these things.

Astaraghfirrullah.

I just need to breathe in and out hard everytime I have to start working on something. I guess the trip didn't really have much impact or satisfaction to me. Maybe just cause it was too short or i didn't really enjoy much due to the shortage of time. (well i know it means the same, so? u get the drill)Cause i swear, when i was there, the thoughts of having to continue attachments 6 weeks straight after my trip haunts me.

Its sad that i don't even think of goin out on weekends anymore. The only thing that makes me happy when its weekend it cause i get to wake up a LIL later, and i don't have to make my way to Toa Payoh in the sardine can MRT. Other than that, weekends is like NOT-hing. I still have to think about all the assignments that i have to finish up.

Now i'm starting to miss SK's Thai food. :(

Boys. Talk about them. I'm sorry i just don't have the time to think about that 4 letter word.


You were my sun
You were my earth
But you didn't know all the ways I loved you, no
So you took a chance
And made other plans
But I bet you didn't think that they would come crashing down