|
Saturday, July 12, 2008, 12:12:00 AM
 Been the best movie so far, this year.
Something you should catch if you can't make up your mind on which movie you should watch. Though initial plan was to watch WANTED, its not so bad after all at the end of the day. Cause,it really, was worth the pennies. :)
Next, i think i should catch HELLBOY on tv this Sunday so i could at least understand what its all about for HELLBOY 2. Yea, its out and you should go catch and tell me whether i should. I don't wanna waste pennies on things that are not worth the amount. Like example, $10.50 for one movie ticket. God. Notice how much price increased? Grr.
Oh anw, remember Friday was the day i so called yearn for? Well it's here and guess what. What i totally predicted was true afterall. Definitely a hater. And yes, i screwed up. Fuck la, its over. No use saying so much when there's nothing i can do about it anymore. Just keep in my own mind that, I NEED TO GAIN MORE GENERAL KNOWLEDGE. Seriously. She thinks I'm that stoops.
"You mean you didn't learn this while you were young?"
I WISH I COULD JUST SAY STRAIGHT AT HER FACE.
LIKE,capital N O MY TEACHER DIDN'T TEACH ME THAT, AAARSE.NOTHING NEAR TO THAT AND NEVER IN MY 19 YEARS OF LIVING ON EARTH.
Maybe in Mars they do. Are you from Mars? Cause you're so weird like an alien. Alien bitches. KNS.
"Don't ever give up if you still want to try, don't ever wipe your tears if you still want to cry. Don't ever settle for an answer if you still want to know. Don't ever say you don't love him if you can't let him go."
|