|
Thursday, July 17, 2008, 9:52:00 PM
LOR.
I am absolutely grateful that time is passing at an acceptable and fast pace. This is great cause my attachment will end in no time. All i have to do is cope another few more weeks and its finally over.
Its great that my centre has really been a part of me since Day 1. I know, i might have been complaining all the while i was there, but its all good. The main complain was about the amount of workload but since most of it is done, i am elated to come down to centre without having to stress myself.
I am now thinking about how it would be for my last day of work at the centre cause the children and teachers there have been super nice towards me. My soon to be whole month of attachment there have been really comfortable and a great learning experience.
Except that i still think they need to provide me food, not that i eat alot you know. Heh. I've been having chicken since day 1 of work. Imagine, if not chicken rice, i'll buy chicken porridge, other than that LJS Combo 1, which is what? Chicken. -_- or easy said, it'll be KFC. NO further explanation needed. Even the teachers there can predict what i'll buy for my lunch. "Wah, u everyday eat chicken, not bored ah?"
Well definitely not, i crave for chicken every single day! :) Till then, i'm off peeps! Flu is definitely S I C K-ening. Do you know where your heart is? Do you think you can find it? Or did you trade it for something Somewhere better just to have it?
|