Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Friday, July 25, 2008, 12:32:00 AM

PEACE

I am counting down the number of days that I'm left with the centre.
I'm quite happy its gonna end real soon, but kinda sad partly because i can't get to see the adorable kids there anymore. I mean like, not see at all, maybe i could take time to visit them some days, but you know, Toa Payoh, it'll take me a few moments to think about travelling there to visit them. Even my previous centre which is located a few blocks from mine wasn't visited. Hah.

Whatever, as long as i DO NOT have to travel to Toa Payoh in the wee hours of morning, squeezing in the train with all the KIASU Singaporeans... i still can say. I'M HAPPY. and glad i manage to pull through all these, can i say OBSTACLES?, cause i find it really hard to accomplish.

I'm thinking of doing some last day celebration but i can't think of any cause i don't even have a budget for it. I mean, not even a single cent. My budget starts from 0 dollars to 10.
Like? What on earth can i do with that pathetic amount?


And worse, my kids! Most of them have Chicken pox and will not be in school on my last day. How sad?!

The best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting
Could it be that we have been this way before
I know you don't think that I am trying
I know you're wearing thin down to the core