|
Monday, July 14, 2008, 10:36:00 PM
 Too bad toddlers are not under my care. If not, you'll see this boy's cheek red every single day, results from getting bitten by me me me. Ethan, haiyo. So charming one.
Anyways, quite glad that i don't have to stress so much this week cause supervision is OVER OVER OVER. Okay, lemme repeat, OVER. God, how relieved am i? God knows. Although i know i didn't really make it to what i want, at least i manage a pass. I know i did what i know is right and what is needed, only cause of that woman, i flung every single thing. I know my kids, and i know they love my lesson, so just cause u come on that very single day to assess me on what, MUNG BEAN and what other scientific things u might say, its not gonna bring me down anymore. I'd take that pass as a fail still. BUT that failure don't really mean a thing f its by some woman like you. URGH. Dont talk about it man, so annoying! Chichiren. And you people, if you don't fucking understand what i just said, then i don't care la. Cause really, no point knowing. TURN OFF.
Oh today aku makan begitu banyak tetapi aku relieved sebab aku treadmill 10 minutes, then about lagi 10 minutes aku jalan on tread, and sing along to songs, from adek aku punya PSP. best! should make it aku nye past time. Heh.
Dan, i realised after a few weeks in centre, being a childcare teacher seriously means that you need to love scissors and whatever comes along with it. Basically, cutting. cutting
YEA, AND MORE CUTTING! exciting? NOT. but. i dare say i've got perfect fine motor skills now!
There's never a right time to say goodbye But I gotta make the first move 'Cause if I don't you gonna start hating me Cause I really don't feel the way I once felt about you
|