Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Thursday, August 07, 2008, 12:16:00 PM

The best conversations I've ever had, was the one i had with you. You've captured my heart again and again.

♥
♥
♥
♥

Yesterday i finally got to meet up with my girls after months. Believe it or not, its been MONTHS. Yes, and i love this date, because i've finally got to meet them cause of this beautiful date. Heehee.


Packed with some french toast, bread with scrambled egg, and a few other goodies. We set off for Teletubby. That place, another one being missed.
Oh and this year, we got ourselves a proper cake. Surprising eh. Some chocolate pudding cake which is not bad. And some ants just love it, they decided to secretly steal our pudding cake while we were happily taking snapshots. Grrr. Masyallah, they filled the whole cake in a nick of time.See how hungry they are, no wonder they eat their own mates!Lucky we ate all our breads already. If not, they conquer our food and leave us with nothing.

It was good catching up and taking numerous picture up there, but as usual, the sun won't stop shining. Lucky enough i didn't get tanned like i did the other time. Cause i clever sikit this time, i brought a PINK umbrella and my sweater. Teehee :)

To yasmin, we MUST meet up. We go get the Thosai ok?

So here are some of the shots! Love you girls.










Till then lovelies, see you when i see you! :)


Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer
Do you know you're unlike any other?
You'll always be my thunder, and I said
Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors
I don't wanna ever love another
You'll always be my thunder