|
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Tuesday, August 05, 2008, 1:57:00 PM
I just got a shock of my life when someone told me something i feared the most.Prolly not fear, but just unexpected. Right that instant tears swelled up my eye, and i started crying as if i lost my dog. Or better, cat. I just couldn't believe what i just read, cause its just something i didn't expect to happen.It really caught me off guard. And from there, secrets revealed. Everything from A-Z was mentioned and it was out, nothing was on my mind at that point except for the saying, "A little too late." I took everything seriously until a point of time that i just gave up, cause i feel that there's no point saying anymore. Let bygones be bygones. But as soon as typed my last goodbye, that idiot it was all a joke. I don't remember August having any fool's day like April? He really got me fooled! And surprisingly, i fell for it. Tell me how naive i can be. And how did i reacted. A whole lot of swearing was thrown right at his face. And i wish, i just wished that i could actually throw eggs right smack at his forehead. |
|