|
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Saturday, August 30, 2008, 1:51:00 PM
I must be crazyOr i am just bored to the extent that i registered for an account on Friendster! Haha, yea, not kidding, And maybe just a few urges to look at people's profile.. When suddenly it became private. KNS. Oh on a brighter note, Here i come TOMMY! But sadly i have to travel allll the way to Dhoby then change train again in order to get to destination. Fuck la! I've never thought i'd be working there. Maybe i could opt for a transfer to ISETAN once i'm done settling down or something. It's so fucking far and big la! :))) Insyallah i'll be doing fine with the new one. Hopefully it won't be so bad eh. The way back to the right track, maybe you can help me find the door Is it too much to ask, too much too fast, too much to ignore? It feels like your body's getting closer but you seem so far away Medicine make it ok |
|