Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Wednesday, August 20, 2008, 1:00:00 PM

OH MAN
You could be my black kate moss tonight

I have always wanted to attend concerts by popular artist but never in my life have i been to 1. Sad eh? Remember MAA? So near yet so far. sigh.
I've always said that if Chris brown were to come to perform in Singapore, i would definitely save up for it. But now kan, KANYE WEST DATANG LA SEII.
Glow in the dark tour lagiiii.... Can you just imagine standing and singing to STRONGER?
Outtta my head la! Now that's something i look forward to. Not that i'm a fan or Kanye, but hey,
Don't you think that track, STRONGER, is so catching?!

Come, who wants to buy for me the concert ticket? 0.0
KANYE!!


Let's get lost tonight
You could be my black Kate Moss tonight
Play secretary, I'm the boss tonight.
And you don't give a f**k what they all say, right?