Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Friday, August 01, 2008, 1:06:00 PM




Raise your hand up and say Hooray.

My oh my the day that i've been waiting for is finally here. Lemme say this loud and clear

I AM OFFICIALLY DONE WITH ATTACHMENT!!!!!!



And that basically means i back to a normal life girl.Hehe no more no life girl! :)
Also, i'm on holidays now. Calculation of days says that my holidays will be 29-30 days earlier than other coursemates. Isn't that something i should brag about?! Evil.

Now i can go back earning them bucks after being missing from work action from nearly a month. Not working is equals to me bumming like no ones business. i better get my big ass moving before i grow fatter than a pig!

All that chicken consumption at the centre for a month is really bad. I think i've gain rather than lose now. How not to? Every day i buy things that contain chicken. If its not chicken rice, it would be LJS combo 1 ( which is chix too) or chicken porridge, chicken crackers. Whatever is chicken la!

Nabey ping pong.Ok that all aside,i'm grateful enough everything went fine during attachment and i am one free bird now.

Meeting new friends are so fun, especially when they're not one of your kind. Don't get me? Then try finding someone different and be friends with them. Then you'll know what its like!


Sometimes I'm a selfish fake
You're always a true friend
I don't deserve you
'Cause I'm not there for you
Please forgive me again