Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Thursday, August 14, 2008, 4:18:00 PM

Thought i would wake up a lil refreshed after lying the whole day yesterday and turning in early to bed. But heck, woke up at 6am today feeling so lethargic. No idea why but my body feels much weaker. Tried to stand up, but it feels like 10kg of weight is piling up on me. Omg, i haven't felt this way after sucha long time.

Last night, my whole face was swollen, god knows why. It was itching like mad. Can you imagine, fever, flu plus swollen and itchy face? It sucks.

I feel so bad now cause tiq will be working alone to clear up that place. But my body just didn't allow me to move at all. All i could do was lie down and close my eyes hoping that the fever will go away and i would feel much better.

My parents were nagging saying that cleaning up that office is the reason why i'm sick. Ya, i'm allergic to dust. But i don't know. Let's just hope that i will get well really really soon. I popped in a few tablets of panadol. Panadol extra, Panadol cold. Not working, i think i'm immune to panadols. :(

They say all i need is rest. I'm giving myself plenty of rest. Hope it does work. Porridge porridge. Thats all i can consume for now!


Faded pictures on the wall
It's like they talkin' to me
Disconnectin unknown calls
Your phone don't even ring
I gotta get out
Or figure this shit out
It's too close for comfort