|
Monday, August 25, 2008, 11:24:00 PM
Well its the day i turn older, and the day i receive the numerous amount of HAPPY BIRTHDAY messages. Well to most its just a normal day, to me, I HAVE LIVED FUCKING 19 YEARS OF LIFE.
 Which means,diy, its time for you to stop being so pemalas and change for the better. Another year to adulthood and enjoy your last teen year.
And for this special day, what did i do? Well first of all, its nothing much, but the accompany i had was great and there's nothing more i could ask for. Its Monday, and you know, not the kinda day that alot of things can be done. So thanks to Moon, who took her day off, and Nadariel for meeting us even after work and without sleep... I went for a movie with my girls.
4BIA. Penat okay tengok itu movie, it was so scary at many parts that i have to practically cover myself with the sweater and keep peeping cause you know, nak tau punye pasal. And peeping really is a lot of work. Plus the aircon yang blow full blast..Worse. But overall, movie was great accompany was great and CHEESE was banyak. best!
Oh then it was town at night for secret recipe cakes then swensen at cwp with family.. So thats about it! Short and simple birthday celebration. Lovee~
Oh to the ones who wished through the various methods and Even those who i didnt thought would remember this date, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Be it long or short wishes, I LOVE YOU ALL BANYAK2.
And to those who dont remember, or better, dont know. Its okay. Cause i am also not good in remembering birth dates. So peace out!
And if our love was a story book We would meet on the very first page The last chapter would be about How I’m thankful for the life we’ve made
|