|
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Saturday, August 23, 2008, 12:52:00 AM
WOWDid you know jobhunting is very tiring? My god, went jobhunting the whole day asking the same questions. Got damn tired by the end of the day. Due to walking from one shop to another, then writing the same boring job application form. Well i doubt i'll get any of the job i applied earlier. Just look at my job experience, so PATHETIC please. Hmmmmm, lets just see if anyone of them would call me. I applied about 10 i guess? So if i don't even get one, i dont even see the point of asking anymore. It just shows!! And i am so glad that TIQ found a job that really suits her! So happy for her, and good thing she's starting tomorrow! Woot woot. Anyway, UTT is so cute!!! Meantime, any job offer? :) |
|